We are expanding the team and hiring for various positions.
Responsible for delivering a great customer experience and driving sales on the shop floor by inspiring our customers to build an enduring wardrobe.
- Create a shop floor/ selling environment that exemplify Nana & Bird's brand
- Maximise sales and service expectations by creating initiatives to enhance sales
- Leadership over a team of sales associates by delivering ongoing education and feedback to enable them to provide great personalised service and styling advice
- Ensure merchandise is presented following the brand's visual, marketing, and operational standards
- Ensure proactive communication to buying team on customers’ requests and merchandise opportunities to drive business
- Responsible for managing store control-related operational processes including the management of inventory shortage, sell through performance, store expenses and audits.
Responsible for promoting our brands driving sales on the shop floor
- Drive sales and provide personalised service and styling ideas to customers on the shop floor
- Embody the Nana & Bird brand by communicating through your personal style, sharing of OOTDs on social channels
Join us if you have a cheerful and engaging disposition, and comfortable to interact with customers to drive sales. Our associates will also act as our brand ambassadors, showcasing the Nana & Bird through our personal style in-store and on digital channels.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Responsible for driving audience engagement across social media & messaging platforms
- Build an integrated strategy around social editorial, fan and community management and sponsored social campaigns.
- Have a strong point of view for compelling content, through the lens of the brand's vision, and lead the development of content for social platforms to grow audience and engagement.
- Drive planning and execution of our social media strategy from end to end to bring the brand to life, including identifying goals and success metrics, planning, budgeting, creative development, content calendars and community management.
Join us if you are highly creative and can develop and execute new ideas. A self-starter with a hands-on approach, good instincts for prioritisation and the ability to work independently. It is possible for this position to either work on-site or remotely.
Full-time and contract positions available.
Write to us at email@example.com indicating the position you are interested in and your resume.