SALE- FURTHER REDUCTIONS
Very often, we (nana and bird) get asked what our favourite items from the store are, and why do we love them? So we put together a list of our most favourite-est things that are part of our mid-year sale to share with you guys. xx
Bird's top 5 picks are:
1. Building Block Business in Taupe - "Cos taupe is one of my favourite colours too!"
2. Aijek Eternal Cross-Waist Crop Top "Add a poofy skirt and I'm ready for date night with my hubs."
3. Faux/Real A Little Hug Ring - "Humor and craftmanship in one ring."
4. One We Made Earlier Popova Necklace - "It has the 'power' to elongate my neck to make me look slimmer... awesome or what?!"
Nana's top 5 are ...
1. Saskia Diez Sling Ring in Rock Crystal - "I get so many compliments whenever I wear this ring!"
2. Milk & Thistle Sidewalk Dress in Stripe - "Because I cannot have enough stripes top/ dress/ skirts in my wardrobe... ask anyone!"
3. Samuji Fion Shirt - "I love the subtly sexiness of this top."
And for my munchkins ...
4. Wolf & Rita Polly School Bag - "Enough room for my 4-year old's essentials for school - water bottle, extra clothes, a fav book-of-the-moment, a fav doll-of-the-moment, a fav ... ... ><"
5. Bobo Choses Diamond Jumpsuit - "Who says boys can't be stylish! And even better when the organic cotton material feels great on his sensitive skin."
If you own any of these pieces, share with us via social! Tag us @nanaandbird on Facebook or Instagram.
Shop these pieces online or in store.